Many of Ohio’s Golf Professionals will be heading to Orlando for the 2018 PGA Merchandise Show. Since it’s humble beginnings in a parking lot the annual convention and merchandise extravaganza has grown to gigantic proportions.
Over 40,000 golf industry vendors, professionals and media from 74 various countries, will jam into the Orange County Convention Center, January 23-26.
The week begins with an outdoor Demo Day at Orange County Golf Club. Every club, ball and golf appliance will be on display for attendees to see, feel and touch. Club pros can test the latest technology and be ready to bring it back to their local clubs.
On Wednesday, January 24, the show moves indoors for the “10 Miles of Aisles” and will conclude on Friday, January 26.
Show Features Include:
- The world’s largest outdoor demo day
- Instructional Workshops taught by world-class teachers
- Interactive Exhibits
- Daily Special Events
- A Live Fashion Show
- Professional Networking
- Best Practice Presentations
- Revolutionized Education Conference Sessions
- Celebrity Appearances
- New Product Launches in the New Product Zone
- Test new products hands on in the enhanced Equipment Test Center
- Discover the latest in health, wellness, teaching & training aids in FIT to W.I.N.
- The hottest new apparel & accessories in Fashion Forum
The annual PGA Merchandise Show is the perfect place for industry executives and professionals to meet to discuss the latest trends in golf, as well as, purchase the merchandise that Ohio golfers will be using when the snow melts in the spring.